Estate & Trust Income Tax Returns
Estate and Trust income tax returns
- Income tax returns for estates (not the estate tax returns)
- Education for executors on whole process
- Collaboration with estate attorney as needed
- Planning clients that will be future executors
- Planning for clients to ease work of their future executor
Trust Income taxes.
- Trust Form 1041 prepared
- Simple Trusts or Complex Trusts
- Revocable vs Irrevocable
- Planning/Education for clients with their trust overview
- Collaboration with attorney’s creating trust documents
- Medicaid trusts/living trusts/special needs trusts
This Web site is made available as a service to our clients and others for informational purposes only. These materials and information should not be considered as, or a substitute for, accounting, tax or financial advice. While it is hoped the materials provided here are helpful as background material, it is not warranted either expressly or implied as accurate or complete. You should refrain in taking any action based upon the information provided here until you have received proper counsel.
In addition, you understand that any links to any other web site or services does not constitute endorsement of or warranty of any service, product or information provided on their site(s). These links are provided for convenience only.
While our intent is to make transmissions to and from this web site secure, it is understood that no warranty of security can be made and that unforeseen security breaches by "hackers" is a possibility, however slight.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents on this site in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and it may not be shared with any third party. All content on this site is copyright protected and/or trademarked as appropriate and may not be copied, duplicated or altered in any way.
© . All Rights Reserved.